I used my Tumbler template again as this is very easy to assemble, quick to cut out and still more visually interesting than simple patchwork squares might be (which I also love, don't get me wrong). All of the fabrics came from my stash, including the backing which I picked up at some big sale at Pink Castle Fabrics at least two years ago.
Here is Chandelier:
|I bound it using some left over white-on-white binding from my Candy Cane quilt.|
|The name comes from that Riley Blake fabric with the chandelier. Notice lots of Lotta Jansdotter, plus various pulls from my stash that I don't even know what they are anymore.|
|I did echo quilting along all the seams and rotated the quilt at the junctions to match up with the tumbled effect of the quilt.|
|The back is all one fabric, a Moda fabric I picked up ages ago. The soft grey is nice but I'm not thrilled because the white is creamier and the binding is crisper white. But it will do.|
|The echo line quilting looks cool on the back.|