Tuesday 4 December 2012

Loving Loreti

Have you heard of Avril Loreti? She own the business Avril Loreti Home, operating out of Toronto, Canada, and she makes gorgeous things such as:
Tea Towels:
Photo courtesy of Avril Loreti Home
Table Runners:
Photo courtesy of Avril Loreti Home

and Pillows:
Photo courtesy of Avril Loreti Home


When I went to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto a few weekends back with my husband, we visited Avril's booth and I was enchanted. So enchanted that I returned before we left and scooped up two tea towels that I plan to hang up as artwork in a frame. Her images are much more stunning than mine, so here is what I bought:

Aren't they beautiful? They are bright and cheerful and once I frame them with white IKEA frames I think they will look great in my upstairs hallway. Great purchase...check out her online store!

Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment