Wednesday 3 July 2019

Summer Sampler 2019 So Far

I really enjoyed the Summer Sampler last year so I signed up again this year. My quilty friend A is also planning to do this but waited for her kit to arrive and hasn't yet jumped on board. I think she may start soon as we have a sewing day Monday!

I just wanted to share my blocks that I have created so far. I ended up challenging myself to do this as a monochromatic scheme (in all greens with white and grey accents) after last year doing it all in neutrals. So far it is challenging me just the right amount and I think I will like the end result. I even know who will be the recipient! (Though he doesn't know yet!). I also like that I am using up lots of green scraps!

Here are my blocks so far:







1 comment:

  1. I like your plan for using greens. This is my first year sewing along. I haven't done this week's block yet. Enjoy your sewing date.

    ReplyDelete