Wednesday 30 October 2019

Ocean Fantasy: A Finished Quilt

I loved this Meadowland pattern by Then Came June when it first went all over Instagram. I decided to join the #MeadowlandQAL and use a bundle I had sitting and waiting to be made into something for my older daughter. 

The quilt along was a ton of fun and the end result was cute. though I determined I really prefer Meadowlands with more limited palettes. The blocks I ended up liking the the most are the ones with only two colours, not three.


My daughter loves it and used it as soon as I told her it was done. It was in heavy rotation all summer until she finally switched over to her down duvet when the weather was more consistently cold at night this past week.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a good thing when someone loves it. For us too quilts are a summer only thing. It's definitely duvet time!

    ReplyDelete