Friday 7 September 2012

Bella!

If you have read my blog before, you will know that I love Lotta Jansdotter. I have two of her books, Simple Sewing and Simple Sewing for Baby. I love her debut line of fabric (now iconic) Echo.  I have several fat quarters and some yardage of Echo, picked up this past summer. With this Lotta-love going on, I have been coveting her newest line, Bella, since it was announced. Then, last week, I saw that Pink Chalk Fabrics was having a Labour Day promotion (20% off!) and they had a good price on a fat quarter bundle of every fabric from the collection. I had to have it! (My line to my husband was "I have a confession to make. I bought more fabric this morning.")

On Friday the package arrived!

Here is the beautifully packaged bundle inside. Pink Chalk has such a professional approach to their shipping!

And here are my delicious new fat quarters!



I also picked out my favourites from the bundle to show you:
From left to right: Bella Finn Warm Grey, Bella Ruta Schooner,  Bella Scattered Sand in Warm Grey and Bella Lind Bermuda
As usual, I have no idea what I will do with these fabrics, but it makes me so happy to have them. 

Now I just need to carve out more actual sewing time. Being back to work means no time for sewing and no time for blogging. I have my HSTs ready to go for my September HST QAL from In Color Order but still have to find time to sew them together!

Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment