Thursday 8 August 2013

Can't Post...Too Busy Sewing...

I have had a very productive last weekend and most of this week. Last weekend, a long one here in Canada, allowed me to do lots of basting, making binding, quilting and finally finishing binding.
I love the way a roll of binding looks. It sure is tedious to make, though.
A sneak peek of a quilt I've made for a special little boy.
Two quilts ready to hand bind. And guess what? They're BOTH finished!
A Zipper in Time is finished (hooray!) and will be gifted to my father-in-law in a little under two weeks. Look for a post on the finished product. Also, I managed to fit in a simple tumbler baby quilt for a special little boy turning one at the end of the month. I've kept all pictures of this off Instagram since his mom follows me, but I'm letting these ones out on the blog. I'll post finished pictures of this quilt in a separate post as well, but not until after it is safely with a certain one-year-old.

I'm also making lots of progress with the turquoise and grey baby quilt I'm making for a life long friend who is expecting her first baby, a little girl, August 18. I don't know if I'll make it before she is born, but she should have it before September arrives for sure! I'll post more about that quilt soon!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! Can't wait to see the finished ones.

    ReplyDelete