Friday 5 July 2019

Jungle: A Finished Quilt

A lovely human being at work, whom I consider both a co-worker and a friend, was having a baby. And we all know what that means. Baby quilt!

She did not want to find out the sex of the baby and decorated the nursery using a jungle theme and I knew JUST the Rifle Paper Co. fabric to make her vision happen.

Here is Jungle:

 This pattern is called Zebra Crossing and you may recognize it because it is maybe my sixth time using it? It makes such a sweet, quick baby quilt that highlights the fabrics but doesn't take too much time.

 You can see the Rifle Paper Co. fabric I started with. And look at those Cotton + Steel tigers!! Aren't they precious? I am all heart-eyes over the fabrics in this quilt!

 Including some Lizzy House mini Pearl Bracelets on the back! (In Dragonfly). 
It was gifted June 26 and good thing because this sweet baby boy arrived two weeks early on July 1! His wonderful mama already sent me this picture of him snoozing on his new quilt. Couldn't you just eat him?

1 comment: