Friday 23 November 2012

Cozy November Kona Solids & Blogathon

If you have not heard, Sew Sisters, an online and bricks-and-mortar Toronto quilt shop, is hosting a Canadian Blogathon. What a great idea! Check it out here:
SewSistersQuiltShop
And speaking of Sew Sisters, my November Kona Solids of the Month Fat Quarter bundle showed up in my mailbox this week. Each month you receive four fat quarters (and no shipping!) of Kona solids, based on an inspiration photograph.

Here is November's inspiration photo:
 

And here is what the bundle looks like:
From top to bottom: Kona Cayenne, Kona Moss, Kona Dresden Blue and Kona Espresso.

I love, love, love the Cayenne. It is the perfect red, in my opinion, and if I ever need red for some reason I think this is the colour I would choose. The Espresso reads as almost black, but when you see it up close the brown becomes more evident.

It sure reminds me of a cozy November night, with a cup of hot chocolate.

Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment