Monday 26 November 2012

Are You Jealous?

Honestly, is there anything more delightful than a giant stuffed envelope of fabric waiting for you in your mailbox? There is certainly no better mail than fabric mail, and this package from Pink Castle Fabrics finally arrived at the end of last week!
 Their sale section is absolutely huge, and I just could not resist losing my mind a bit and buying some prints I have been coveting. Prepare to be jealous as you scroll through my photo-heavy post of my yummy new treats!
From top to bottom: Hello Pilgrim Jewels in Turquoise by Andover, Nests in Celebration by Robert Kaufman, Lady Bugs in Sky by Free Spirit

A whole delicious yard of Nap Sack in Lake by Free Spirit

From top to bottom (all from Andover): Royal City in Blue, Towers in Blue and Peeps in Blue 

Spot On Fat Quarter Bundle
I love these dots!

There is the whole stack, above. Now come on, admit it. You're jealous. 

Lynn (aka Buttons)

1 comment: