Tuesday 8 January 2013

It's here! It's here! It's here!

When I arrived home Monday I saw this at my front door:

My heart sped up. I started grinning ear to ear. And I believe I said "Oh my God!" several times in excitement. My Christmas present from my husband daughter (she's four, so really my husband) FINALLY ARRIVED!

What is in that delightfully large box, you ask?








32 half yards of Kona solids from Pink Chalk Fabrics! THIRTY TWO, people! I want to carry them around with me, looking at them and touching them. I am SO excited.

But wait, you say. I thought I saw two packages on your doorstep?

You would be right. Because my wonderful, awesome, excellent husband also bought me a membership in the Fat Quarter Shop Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle of the Month Club!!!!!!!!! Every month I will receive 12 print fat quarters and 3 solid fat quarters from the blogger for that month. And my first bundle happened to also arrive today:
 This month was Angela Yosten's, of Moda Home Mom. I love love love it!

And yes, there was one more special treat in that package. *Squeal!*


 A Kona solids colour card! I have been coveting one of these for months and months!


Doesn't it look beautiful with my stack of THIRTY TWO HALF YARDS OF KONA SOLIDS?

I am in heaven today, seriously. I'm more excited than I was on actual Christmas. 

Hooray for husbands who support fabric obsessions! Love you honey!

Lynn (aka Buttons)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You lucky thing! I love receiving fabrics through the post. Maggie xx ps I'd love you to pop over to my blog when you have a minute x

    ReplyDelete