Saturday 16 March 2013

Fabric Binge

I went a little wild this week and ordered a ton of fabric from Pink Castle Fabrics (I'll post pictures when they all come in). This wouldn't be so bad if I haven't been buying something almost every week for the last couple of months. I need to stop! Maybe another fabric fast, this time in April?

But one thing I had to have was some more Lizzy House Pearl Bracelets. I LOVE them. I ordered this fat quarter bundle from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics and I squealed in delight when they arrived:
I know, right? SO AWESOME. So many colours. I am in Pearl Bracelet heaven and can't wait to start integrating them into quilts all over the place. Expect these babies to pop up in lots of future quilts!

Lynn (aka Buttons)

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Find a Friend Friday Linking Party, the quilts that you have made are just beautiful, I love them. Thanks for the inspiration!! I'm a new follower here. I'll give you the link to my blog, if you have a moment I hope you'll visit me and if you like my creations I invite you to follow me.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete