Sunday 24 March 2013

Fat Quarters Bonanza

I am part of the Sew Sisters Kona Solids of the Month Club and my March delivery just came last week. Below is the inspiration image and the solids:

From left to right: Lilac, Lemon, Sprout, Tulip

I am pretty happy with Tulip (my favourite of this bunch), and I don't hate Lemon but this colour combination is NOT my thing. Way too typical Easter for me. Once I add them in colour order to my Kona solids stash, however, they all will be loved. I love this club!

On another note, I'm done all the blocks for Comma Sutra! Below is an example of one of my favourite blocks. I am very nervous about how they're going to come together because of the extensive trimming. Fingers crossed!

Also, I am a member of the Fat Quarter Shop Blogger's Choice Bundle of the Month Club (thanks to my awesome husband who pays for it every month, gifted to me at Christmas). This month's bundle is AWESOME. It was by Kelli and Andie. It is by far my favourite since I started receiving them. They are all stash builders, really, and I don't think there is one I don't like in the whole batch. I think I am going to take it out of the packaging (and let me tell you, Fat Quarter Shop packaging is the best of any store out there that I've experienced so far) so I can start using some of these in my stash immediately. Love!!!
Lynn (aka Buttons)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny I never buy solids. I suppose I just can't get inspired by them but I like the Easter bundle you received.

    ReplyDelete