Thursday 2 August 2012

HST QAL

I am a bit of a blog addict. I check/read 40+ blogs a day. It is a problem. Seriously.


One of my favourite blogs is In Color Order, and today when I was checking out Jeni's blog I discovered her HST Quilt-Along. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED?


I got super excited, and went to her starting post (they are 3/4 through the QAL- but I'm going to start back at January!).


I went and perused my stash, and decided that for my first ever QAL, I should use a fabric I love, and since Jeni recommends a stack of fat quarters, I decided to pull my Outfoxed FQ bundle purchased last month at Greenwood Quiltery in Guelph. I don't know if I will have enough, but if I *have* to buy more of this wonderful fabric, then what a shame that would be.


I also had a few metres of white-on-white in my stash already, so I pulled that too. So excited! Can't wait to get started!


Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment