It seems that my list of projects grows by each day. I absolutely love sewing and quilting, however, so I am not overwhelmed-yet. Let's hope my mom doesn't drop another project on me! (I kid, of course).
|I got all the 5" squares cut for my mom's swimming bag.|
|White squares on the left, Outfoxed squares on the right|
|I got a stack of 6" squares cut in preparation for my HST QAL|
|Don't piles of scraps make you feel productive?|
- Rainbow Strip Quilt- 1 1/2" white strips cut, piecing next to do
- Mom's Quilt- 2 1/2" strips are sewn in pairs and pressed, next need to be sewn in "tubes" of 4
- Mom's Swimming Bag- squares cut, some fusible lining and yardage still needs to be purchased
- Friend's Quilt (not previously mentioned)- waiting for some info on a long arm quilter to send it out
- HST QAL- January and February are done, March next up
- Sweet Baby- photo shoot scheduled
- Superhero Quilt (not previously mentioned)- not even started
- Bag for my threads- still need to find a pattern
- Other projects I can't mention for secret reasons- not even started
I have lots to do and only a few short weeks of summer before my sewing time is cut by a huge amount!
Wish me luck!
Lynn (aka Buttons)